Use cases for customer-facing analytics in IoT
Posted On 17/12/2021
IoT devices generate billions of data points. But unless it’s presented visually and interactively, it won’t bring any added value for your customers.
At the ThinkThings Conference, our CEO & Founder Karel Callens talked about the importance of dashboards as a visual language for data.
Check out the video below to answer key questions in customer-facing analytics, such as:
- How to transform raw IoT data into impactful insights?
- What to consider when adding customer-facing analytics into the mix?
- What should that customer-facing analytics solution look like, specifically for IoT applications?
- Why is it a waste of time to develop it yourself?
Get introduced to real use cases of how IoT applications expose their data to their customers:
- Crowd management at the Belgian coast during COVID, using anonymized cell phone signal data
- Climate change research on the impact of weather conditions in home gardens, measured with IoT sensors
- The transportation and storage of food at safe and compliant temperatures, measured by IoT sensors
- Reducing the carbon footprint of data centers by through smart sensor measurements
- and more
Watch the recorded session below 👇